The NIMAA Advisory Board is made up of community members, graduates, and in-field specialists. We are proud of the level of expertise that our Advisory Board brings to our program and their insightful input. The NIMAA team and the Advisory Board meet twice per year to review surveys, outcomes and the community need for medical assistant skills and competencies.
Our Advisory Board
- Suzanne Smith, Health Center Operations Director for Colorado Community Health Network
- Julie Hulstein, Executive Director for the Community Health Association of Mountains/Plains States (CHAMPS)
- Bonnie Jortberg, PhD, RD, CDE, Assistant Professor in the Department of Family Medicine at the University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Robyn L. Wearner, MA, RD, University of Colorado Department of Family Medicine
- Dr. Evelyn Shinn, Dean of the MA Program at Emily Griffith Technical College
- Jane O'Grady, Professor of Allied Health & Medical Assisting at Northwestern Connecticut Community College
- Brittany Robinson, MA, Community Hospital of Northwest Indiana
- Gretchen Hartke, M.Ed, Owner & Instructional Designer at Hartke Designs
- Lynne Jones, Executive Director of the Commission on Family Medicine
- Lottie Wilson, Career Technical Ed. Instructor at CTE Westminster Public Schools
- Sandra Steiner, Director of Postsecondary Workfroce at CTE Westminster Public Schools
- Fred Franko, Workforce Education Coordinator for the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
- Matthew Hess, Associate Director of the Colorado AHEC Program
- Nathan Parilla, CMA, Community Health Center, Inc.
- Susan Klos, Curriculum Director and Instructor for Community Health Center, Inc.